- Licensed Attorney
His business, real estate and estate planning savvy and in-depth legal comprehension is attributed to his extensive background. A unique combination of education, Certified Public Accountant for over 20 years and business experience plus practicing law for over a decade, has enabled him to truly understand the needs of his clients and have the skills to recognize opportunities and solve their problems, effectively, efficiently and economically.
Hal Berger cares and is committed to providing exceptional personal attention to all of his clients with attention to detail and that personal one on one experience that is so important in legal matters. He has worked with hundreds of businesses and Estate Plans and conducted thousands of real estate closings over the years.
He focuses his practice in residential and commercial real estate transactions representing buyers, sellers and lenders. He also represents buyers and sellers of businesses in their business transactions and entity formation as well as representing individuals in drafting estate planning documents including powers of attorney, living wills, wills and trusts using techniques to avoid or minimize probate, reduce taxes, address privacy concerns and designate agents for medical and asset decisions.
He is a member of the NC Bar Association, Mecklenburg County Bar Association and Mecklenburg County Real Property Council. Attorney Berger has a daughter Sydney.
Areas Of Practice
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Litigation. Partition Action and Quiet Title Suits
- Commercial Lease Negotiation
- Business Law
- Business Formation, Choice of Entity
- Buy Sell Agreements
- Wills and Trusts
- Family Law
- North Carolina, 1998
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member
- Mecklenburg County Real Property Council, Member