Berger & Kindberg Law: Quality Representation, Personal Service
Whether you are starting a business or selling it, buying your first home or relocating, undertaking litigation of a dispute or doing your best to avoid it — having an experienced attorney lead you on these journeys can give you confidence and peace of mind as you move forward.
Attorneys Hal Berger and J. Eric Kindberg combine high-quality legal services with maximum personal attention to your problems. We are the lawyers to turn to if you are starting, buying or selling a business; set to close on the purchase of residential or commercial real estate; planning or administering an estate; headed to court for business litigation; have a family court matter, or are a lender in need of legal documents or foreclosure services.
Learn more about our lawyers by clicking on the links here:
Finding Practical Solutions To Problems In North Carolina
At Berger & Kindberg Law in Charlotte, North Carolina, that is why we are here — to lead. Guided by law, we create practical solutions for any business, real estate, tax or estate planning problem or opportunity.
The formula for our law firm’s success, on behalf of our many clients, is based on our decades of combined experience; a command of boardrooms and courtrooms; a blend of optimism and realism that keeps us grounded; and a reputation for results that gives you confidence in us.
For the diversity of our experience and the versatility of our services, come to Berger & Kindberg Law. We are located in Charlotte. Call toll free, 24/7, to secure a consultation. 888-770-4065.
Why Choose Us
As proud as we are of our professional expertise, we bring unique personal qualities and approaches to our jobs, such as:
- We turn problems into opportunities.
- We add value to any situation.
- We dedicate at least one of our skilled lawyer’s efforts to your matter. That attorney will be your point of contact throughout.
- We insist on maximum availability to you and return all messages promptly.
- We combine the traditions of law with high-tech methods to create workable solutions.
- We are determined to get to the “finish line” of your matter. For instance, in real estate transactions, we say “If it can close, we can close it.”
Reach out to us so we can sit down, get to know each other and introduce you to the skilled, caring attorneys who will be handling your matter.